We are looking for an experienced In-House Videographer to produce, shoot, and edit all videography for Made by Mary. The ideal candidate is a visual storyteller with experience in highly produced, commercial videography. With an eye for design and strong aesthetic sense, the videographer will produce high quality, on brand assets. You will work closely with the creative and marketing team to brainstorm, storyboard, plan, shoot, and edit all videography for new product launches, campaigns, site, advertising, events, and more.The In-House Videographer will document and share the journey of Made by Mary.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Partner directly with creative and marketing team to brainstorm and produce all videography for Made by Mary
- Establish brand and direction for all video content
- Concept, shoot, and edit product and lifestyle videography for all channels including website, social media, ads, email, and more
- Document events and craft them into cohesive storylines to share across social channels
- Shoot and edit videography for wholesale channels
- Lead content creation for TikTok, Reels, and Youtube
- Manage organization of video on Google Drive
- Take feedback from team members and make changes
- Constantly evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest video trends while maintaining consistent editing and brand
- Produce all shoots, including scheduling models, locations, and coordination of all props and clothing
- Work closely with photographer and creative director to produce shoots
- Work with copywriter to storyboard and create scripts for longform content
- Build and maintain a core video library with best-performing video that can be utilized across multiple channels over time
- Transport, set up, and operate production equipment including audio, video, and lighting
Qualifications + Abilities
- 2+ years of experience in commercial videography (preferably in a high production environment)
- Understands best practices for TikTok, Youtube, Video Ads, Reels, and more
- Experience with shooting and editing jewelry
- Portfolio showcasing experience in product, lifestyle, styled, shortform, and longform video (motion graphics a plus)
- Videography, Fine Arts, or Photography degree preferred
- Strong understanding of lighting, audio, and videography equipment and setup
- Understanding of typography and ability to add text to videos and create end cards
- Comfortable with directing models
- Ability to plan shoots including storyboarding, writing scripts, location scouting, model planning, and prop shopping
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Master video editor in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of Made by Mary’s target market and customer
- Ability to take and give feedback and direction
- Resourceful and collaborative skills as a team player
- Strong communication skills; ability to openly exchange ideas, thoughts, and opinions
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
Preferably a full-time position. Open to a part-time position with the right candidate.
Our Made by Mary team works closely together and great communication skills are a must. All in all, we are eager to find someone who is a hard worker, focused, easy to be around, and who takes pride in their job.
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Please attach your current resume and portfolio in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with In-House Videographer in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!