As a member of the Assembly team, you will be responsible for the last part of the jewelry making process by attaching the chains to the handmade pieces, fulfilling all non-custom pieces and printing packing-slips + labels. It is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure we are sending exactly what our customers have ordered. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process.
- Full-Time, Mon - Fri 8A-4P
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Must be able to commit to full-time hours for at least 6 months
- Pay Starts at $12/hr
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work alone + with others
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Good with Computers
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Easy going
You will be responsible for making sure each order is complete before sending it to be shipped. Primary duties include attaching the chains to the handmade pieces, fulfilling all non-custom pieces and printing packing-slips + labels. You will work closely with other MBM departments to make sure each piece + order is created correctly.
All full-time employees are eligible for the company healthcare and 401K plan
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a cover letter, resume + responses to the below questions to email@example.com
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?